- Where is Array BioPharma Headquartered?
- 3200 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80301 USA
- What is the Company's Stock Listing?
- Array BioPharma’s common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol ARRY.
- Does the Company Pay a Direct Dividend on its Common Stock?
- Array currently does not pay a dividend on its common stock.
- Does Array Offer a Direct Investment Program (DRIP)?
- Array currently does not offer a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment program.
- When do the Fiscal Quarters End?
- First Quarter: September 30
Second Quarter: December 31
Third Quarter: March 31
Fourth Quarter: June 30
- When Did Array Go Public? At What Price?
- Array went public on November 17, 2000 at a price to the public of $7.50 per share.
- What Year Was Array Incorporated, and In What State?
- Array was incorporated in February 1998 in Delaware.
- How Many People are Employed by Array?
- As of May 2018, Array employed about 300 people.
- Who is Array's Transfer Agent?
- American Stock Transfer and Trust Company (AST) acts as transfer agent for Array BioPharma. In this capacity, AST maintains stockholder records for the company and performs all stock registrations, transfers and disbursements. AST also handles all stockholder account requests, including change of address, replacement of lost stock certificates, dividend checks and duplicate 1099s.
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company (AST) 6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Phone (212) 936-5100
Toll Free (800) 937-5449
Fax (718) 765-8718
- Who are Array's Analysts?
- Cantor Fitzgerald, Mara Goldstein
- Chris Shibutani, Cowen & Co.
- Jefferies & Company, Eun Yang, Ph.D.
- JP Morgan, Anupam Rama
- PiperJaffray, Edward A. Tenthoff
- Stifel Nicolaus, Stephen Willey
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Peter Lawson
- Wells Fargo, James Birchenough, Ph. D.
- Who are the Members of Array's Board of Directors?
- Array’s Board consists of seven members. View the biographies of Array’s Board of Directors and Management Team.
- How can I Purchase Shares?
- Shares can be purchased through the broker of your choice.
- How do I Get a Copy of Array's Financial Statements, Such as Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, Form 8-K or the Annual Report, When Available?
- Financial statements can be viewed here, or requested via mail.
- What is Array's Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures (CUSIP) #?
- Array's CUSIP # for securities is 04269X105.